Return Policy & Procedure
Returns will be accepted by 307 Ink & Toner when accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) issued by our customer service department.
To receive a RMA number, click here.
- Please note the RMA number clearly on the packing slip and outer box.
- Once issued, RMA and call tag for OEM product is only valid for 30 days from original ship date and 90 days for aftermarket product of original ship date.
- Returns made without proper authorization will be returned at the customer’s expense.
NON-DEFECTIVE OEM AND AFTERMARKET RETURNS
- All OEM return requests must be made and shipped within 30 days of original ship date.
- All qualifying aftermarket returns must be shipped within 90 days of original ship date.
- Returns must be in original packaging and factory sealed with no markings on original packaging.
- If product is not received in resaleable condition it will be sent back at your expense.
- Sales are final on special order items- no cancellations or returns.
- We are not responsible for any lost package and/or accessories during shipping.
- Upon inspection and approval of the returned product, credit will be issued and subject to a minimum of 20% restocking fee.
DEFECTIVE OEM AND AFTERMARKET RETURNS: AFTERMARKET
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
Up to 90 days: Return for full replacement or refund on defective products from the original date of purchase.
Up to 6 months: Return for full replacement on defective products from the original date of purchase.
Most Major Brand OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) companies only offer a 1 year, limited warranty.
The following manufacturers must be contacted directly for credit/replacement of defective product:
- Hewlett Packard: 800-334-5144
- Brother: 800-284-4329
- Epson: 800-533-3731
- Lexmark: 800-539-6275
- Dell: 877-766-3355
- Samsung: 877-873-7279
- Okidata: 800-654-3282
- Ricoh: 800-882-4858
- Sharp: 800-237-4277
- Canon USA: 800-828-4040
- Panasonic: 800-346-4768
- Xerox: 800-275-9376
CUSTOMER ORDERING ERRORS
307 Ink & Toner will take back products ordered in error within 30 days, but a 20% restocking fee will be charged for this service. Returns must be in original packaging and factory sealed with no markings on original packaging. If product is not received in resaleable condition it will be sent back at your expense.
SHIPPING SHORTAGES & OVERAGES
All claims for shortages/overages must be made within 10 days from the date of receipt. Please email customer service at email@example.com with your request.
Please check all shipments carefully upon delivery: If consignee signs for the full amount of the shipment, no further disputes will be accepted and 307 Ink & Toner will not be held responsible. It is the consignee’s responsibility to mark shipping documents as “SHORT” or “MISSING” upon receipt of the shipment.
All shipments damaged during transit, you will need to file a claim with the freight carrier directly.